When you include Trout Lake Camps in your estate plan, which can come in the form of a gift through your will, trust, insurance, retirement assets, or life income agreement, you demonstrate your commitment to the future of Trout Lake Camps. To show our gratitude towards your generosity, we want to invite you to become a member of the Kingsley Society. This is a distinguished group of investors whose combined commitments help to ensure a strong future for Trout Lake Camps in the decades to come.
Gifts Bestowed through the Kingsley Society support our camp by creating and maintaining facilities, camper scholarships, endowment growth, and a variety of other important services and programs.
On behalf of the campers, faculty, and staff of Trout Lake Camps, we invite you to become a member of our Kingsley Society. By including Trout Lake Camps in your estate planning, you will be making an enduring contribution to the mission and future of this great meeting place with God.
Membership in the Kingsley Society is open to any individual, couple, or family who makes an estate or planned gift to Trout Lake Camps. Membership estate or planned gift options include:
- A gift by will or revocable living trust
- A gift that provides life income to the donor: gift annuity or charitable remainder trust
- Naming Trout Lake Camps as irrevocable owner or beneficiary of an insurance policy.
- Naming Trout Lake Camps as beneficiary of a qualified retirement plan
- An endowed fund or endowed memorial gift
TROUT LAKE CAMPS2 Pine Tree Drive Suite 510
Arden Hills, MN 55112